TAIL CREEK MUD & MUSIC FESTIVAL 2014 & 2015
My key responsibilities in this role included, but were not limited to:
• Establish creative direction for the entire line of online services and programs.
• Design all marketing elements including posters, graphics, websites, etc.
• Develop online and offline marketing strategies and execution plans.
• Manage all aspects of merchandise design, ordering, distribution and sale.
• Social media management, smartphone app design, website design & maintenance, advertising campaign development.
• Generate creative ideas and concepts to fulfill Tail Creek’s brand vision.
• Insure the timely development and execution of projects throughout the entire event campaign.
• Talent buying & artist selection (All DJs).
• Work with agencies to develop festival site layout maps for pre-execution planning.
• Commission & manage photographers, artists, videographers, & producers to arrange the media production of the event.
• Facilitate, manage and promote local events and promotional teams.
• Support other divisional directors as required.
• Participate in new business efforts as directed.
• Work on location.
Unfortunately, due to inclement weather and unsafe conditions on the festival grounds Tail Creek 2015 was cancelled.