BOONSTOCK MUSIC & ARTS FESTIVAL 2012, 2013 & 2014
My key responsibilities in this role included, but were not limited to:
• Establish creative direction for the entire line of online services and programs.
• Design all marketing elements including posters, graphics, websites, etc.
• Develop online and offline marketing strategies and execution plans.
• Manage all aspects of merchandise design, ordering, distribution and sale.
• Social media management, smartphone app design, website design & maintenance, advertising campaign development.
• Generate creative ideas and concepts to fulfill Boonstock’s brand vision.
• Insure the timely development and execution of projects throughout the entire event campaign.
• Talent buying & artist selection (Kalamalka & Skaha Stages).
• Work with agencies to develop festival site layout maps for pre-execution planning.
• Commission & manage photographers, artists, videographers, & producers to arrange the media production of the event.
• Facilitate, manage and promote local events and promotional teams.
• Support other divisional directors as required.
• Participate in new business efforts as directed.
• Work on location.